Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Debut AVP: Day 2

I slept really late last time. Client wanted to remove the animation I placed in for the introduction... Maybe I overdid it. But it doesn't matter anymore, they wanted something much simpler; and I totally agree. With the amount of time left, I really couldn't afford animating too much.

Tonight amma deal with talking heads (testimonies) with cut to cut photo images of our debutant's baby pictures. Now I need to do the following:

  • Set up segment 1 composition
  • Re-create title card
    • They wanted to call it (o-4) years of summer
  • Layout the BGM
    • Listen to BGM
    • Plot proper timing
  • Layout talking head 1 to time line
    • Listen to talking heads
    • play along with BGM
  • Sort out good and bad baby pictures
  • Decide when to cut in baby photos
    • Re-arrange talking head video
  • Layout talking head 2 to time line
    • Listen to talking head again
    • play along the BGM
  • Do we still have enought baby pitures?
    • Recycle if needs be
  • Decide when to cut in baby pictures left
    • re-arrange talking head video
  • Render
  • Call it a night
I wonder how long all this will take. I can't keep sleeping late, I'll go insane! Haha. Kidding aside, I should be working things out of the list above. Ciao!

No comments: