Monday, May 12, 2014

Debut AVP: Day 1


I was commissioned to create an Audio Video Presentation (AVP) for a debut. I'd like to document my day to day; and step by step process; so I don't feel as rusty as my last commission. I always do amazing stuff, but I keep forgetting on how I did it last time. Also, this idea will help me discipline myself. So here's to a good project!

So here's my goal for the night:


Concept by the client. I need a good introductory video (video summary; the presentation in a nut shell), animating along the provided voice-overs, BGM, and photos. The segment runs approximately 1 minute. As of the writing of this blog, I haven't received all the photo assets to complete this video. So I'll make do of whatever I have.

Setup Notes:
Remember your settings Maco
I'll post what ever I can. I just want to have a clear goal at mind right now. See you next update.

No comments: