Monday, May 20, 2013

The Robinxano Blog

Welcome to The Robinxano Blog; I am Maco.

A good ol' probinsyano at heart, a swashbuckling artisan at work, and a frustrated comic artist at my spare time. I felt like I must pour my creative frustration somewhere before it burst into an artist block explosion of doom and despair! And that's why, my dear friends, I've decided to revive this old blog page. (It's still far from being pretty but whatever I just want to blog)

You'll hear creative thoughts from me; maybe an idea of a character, cheesy jokes, comic strips, and other art professional life updates. I work as a Game Artisan, the bringer of gaming experience as they call me. I would like to share you guys some of my work related experience, but I'd rather blog them on our radical website found here: http://www.indigo-entertainment.com/

I also have a deviantart account you can visit, macollado17.deviantart.com! Go there and give me some love! Maybe drop me a message or give a llama. Whatever! I draw random stuff there that you might like, so watch me maybe?

Amma start blogging here whenever I don't blog anywhere. Peace out~

No comments: